What information do we collect?
We collect your contact information when you contact us via email and download a property brochure. You will, however, visit our site anonymously if you don’t make any contact with us.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Respond to your requests for information.
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- Improving our website presentation (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- Improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send occasional emails with details of property which may be of interest in the future.
The email address and telephone number you provide will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request.
Yes, cookies are used in this website to improve the quality of your experience. These small files enable the site to capture your browser activity and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.